Performing studies on the Sonosite M-Turbo Ultrasound machine
- Turn on, wait for WiFi signal bars to show up bottom right corner of screen
- Press the “B” Key.
- Input the data by typing the information in or using the scanner (patient’s name, medical record number & provider Novell names)
- Save images and/or clips
- LOG OFF. YOU HAVE TO LOG OFF. DO THIS BY PRESSING THE “B” KEY AGAIN
- Check again that you logged off. This is really important!
- Leave machine turned on and plugged in somewhere, so it can upload the images to the server
- Clean the machine after use and return to Cardiac Room
Troubleshooting the Sonosite M-Turbo
1) If the images are NOT in QPATH?
- Check that you have logged-off the case on the machine by either pressing the “B” Key or opening the patient data page and manually logging off.
- Try closing and re-opening Internet Explorer
- Confirm Connectivity is set to DICOM, if it isn’t reset it by following these steps.
- Ensure the WIFI device is connected by checking the USB in the back port (follow the cable from the wooden box underneath the second level).
2) “B” key not working or images not archiving
- Reset “B” key by going through these steps