Tutorials for the core indications can be found at SinaiEM.us
- Regional Wall Motion Abnormality in myocardial infarction (10 minute video by Felipe Teran MD & Lara Vanyo MD)
- 25 scans of each indication performed with a US-approved attending performing the scan with the learner and/or reviewing the images
- Document and Sign the study on Qpath
- Ultrasound Podcast for general education and cutting edge ultrasound applications
- Bedside Ultrasound i-Book Volume 1 (free) and Volume 2 (not free)
- EM MilestonesUltrasound information can be reviewed here in a nice summary.
- SonoRoundtable – A free online educational program for emergency ultrasound fellows and advanced ultrasound users.
- Emergency Ultrasonography – hosts a variety of learning materials and some business-side Emergency Ultrasound content
- Practical Ultrasound Series: Deep Venous Thrombosis (free e-book)
- ACEP Trauma Ultrasound (free e-book)
- ACEP Clinical Policy on Ultrasound