INTERNAL MEDICINE Residents
- All sick-call activations for Internal Medicine Residents go through the Internal Medicine Chief, you may also contact the Emergency Chief as a courtesy
- Only IM residents who have rotated through the Emergency Department and have had HMED are permitted to cover other residents.
- Coverage is provided by Emergency Medicine Residents
- If you are sick and anticipate potentially be unable to work your clinical shift, please let your chief know ASAP; the earlier the better so we can identify alternate arrangements
- Any potential shift trades must also go through the Departmental Chiefs